Meowww


Monday, April 1, 2013 | 22:17 | 0 comments

Darn it...Tomorrow school will be in session and I'm going to miss my comfy lifestyle once more (well at least until Saturday is up~!)...I don't hate to learn things but somehow...I...Well...A little bit of um how to say this...Anti-social type of person. I feel weird when someone just stare at me even for ONLY A MOMENT!...

Yes...I'm not good with crowd when my mood always changes every time. I read about homeschooling and thought that would be great, right? To think back, at school I'm really shy and barely voice out my thought. When it is asking time, when I ask out the teacher barely hears me....And I felt like I am..Abandon by the teacher o.o ...Yes I always thought that because when I was only a child, people EVEN AT MY AGE (that was 5 or 4!) always ignores me...Well that's interesting doesn't it?

Thinking about it again and again...I rather home schooled because I somehow felt safe when I'm at home...Yes, no doubt about it.

And for now...I'm going to bed because TOMORROW is...School session *grumbles*...Good night and good bye everyone...I'll see you after school... *mumbles*...