Meowww


Monday, January 14, 2013 | 15:22 | 0 comments

News on the next chapter. CHAPTER 7
Hey guys~! I'm still writing your chapter 7 of Rot and Flesh here! I think after about 7, 8 or 9 I will 'stop' the peace and start the war! Yey! I know right? Well people! Prepare yourself, your popcorn, your cold drinks, you pillow, your blanket and....What else do you need to read, you prepare it up! Okay, back to the story! Now where was I...Oh yes! After all the chapters that I've describe up there or so, there will be gore and blood and scream! And also, don't forget about the death of course! It will be the spice for the story that will inspire my work of art~! Yey~! I can't wait! Just wait, okay~? I promise OwO

___________________________________________________________
News about Lets Play A Game story.
About this kind of story. I mixed all the games from Fatal Frame 1 until 3 (I think, I don't remember much because I didn't wrote it like for a year now if you include this year XD) Anyways, if you like me to continue it. PM or comment me about it and I'll try to make the next chapter. I think the next chapter is like Chapter 4, yeah I think so. I'll check it back and see what I can do about it~! Try to read it for a moment, maybe you'll like it OwO...I'll try to improve the story line so it will be like horror and scary at the same time...And disturbing if it could! I CAN DO IT YOU KNOW! Like Silent Hills!...Yeah...That movie is like very disturbing....Especially you play the game! Hell I hate Pyramid Head XD I would scream if he chased me down on a tight spot XD Same with Fatal Frame too O.O
REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY PM OR COMMENT ME PEOPLE! ONLY FOR LETS PLAY A GAME NOT ANYTHING ELSE! FOR ROT AND FLESH THE STORY IS STILL ALIVE!!
___________________________________________________________
 
You can contact me with;
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Regards,
Zarina