Meowww


Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 20:07 | 0 comments

Author's moment :

I'll try to finish the story editing as soon as possible so you guys can read it~! Sorry if it takes longer than I aspect it to be. Much apologize for all of you~! *Bows down with regret on face*But thank you for reading my nonsense wonderland articles! It meant so much to me. I never let someone read it before, so if I made any mistakes. Please do tell me, and I'll try harder to make my story sounds more interesting than before! You can also give me some ideas for the stories that I wanted to make ^w^. But the what, I'm still 15 years old. Please comment to help with my language mistakes there~! I appreciated it a lot! And again, thank you for reading my articles! *smiles* Chapter 3 will be out soon~! Just be patient okay?